Thursday, March 23, 2006 7:12 PM
I felt like the biggest kok in the world right now.

I didnt know that we have to write essays when you apply for uni until my friends told me a few days ago to my utmost horror! okay so i started freaking out, quickly went rummaging for my nus application booklet, but the booklet didnt say anything about it. then i went online to check, and chieu hooi told me last night that only ntu need. phew, but i thought that one is non-academic and it's optional? heck i just write lar. i think i better submit my application latest by this weekend.

I have been calling A LOT of tuition agencies religously for the past one week, but none replied. except one lar, but the place is quite far. sigh. i guess most of the time are hit and miss cases, if you get it then you are damn lucky. if you dont, then too bad. waste my hp bills.